Edoola.com and its related services ('Service') are subject to your compliance with the terms and conditions ('Terms of Service') set forth below.
Edoola.com reserves the right to update and modify the Terms of Service, at any time, by posting the contents to the website. New features that may be added to the Service shall be subject to the Terms of Service. Should you continue to use the Service after any such modifications have been made, this shall constitute your agreement to such modifications. You may always view the most recent copy of the Terms of Service here: http://www.Edoola.com/terms.html
Violation of any part of the Terms of Service will result in termination of your account.
- You must be 13 years or older to use this Service.
- You must provide your full legal name, a valid email address, and any other required information to complete the sign-up process.
- You are responsible for maintaining the privacy and security of your account. Edoola will not be held liable for any damage or loss that may result from your failure to protect your login information, including your password.
- Edoola may communicate with you via email regarding your account, system updates, or other issues related to your account.
- Edoola may refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
Payment and Access
- The Service has to be paid for in advance for each month, semester or year as you prefer based on your account plan. There will be no refunds or credits for partial days of service, or refunds made should you not use the Service during a period of time when your account is open. No exceptions will be made.
- Should you upgrade or downgrade your account plan, you will be charged / refunded the difference billing rate immediately. At the time of upgrade/downgrade the current plan charges will be applicable on a pro-rated basis for the days of usage. You will then have to pay the new billing rate every month thereafter unless you cancel your account.
- If you are making a payment through cheques or direct bank transfers, the service / service upgrade shall be activated post realisation of that amount.
- If you are not on any monthly payment plan and choose to purchase the 'Any day purchase plan', then your credit card or other appropriate account will be charged the price quoted on the particular product purchased one time. This shall be non-refundable and there will be no refunds made should you not use the service or the product during a period of time when your account is open. No exceptions will be made.
Modifications to the Service and Fees
- Edoola reserves the right to modify, suspend, or discontinue the Service at any time for any reason with or without notice.
- Edoola reserves the right to change our monthly fees and price of products any time and the same shall be applicable for the next period for which payment is being made or next purchase. Fee change notices will be posted to the Service or on the Edoola website: http://www.Edoola.com/pricing
Cancellation and Termination
- You alone are responsible for the proper cancellation of your account. You may cancel your account at any time by clicking on the 'Manage > Site Settings' link in the Admin page. The screen provides a simple link to cancel your account. Email or phone requests to cancel your account will not be deemed cancellation.
- You can cancel at any time, but you will remain liable for all charges accrued up to that time, including full charges till the end of the month which you discontinued service. You will not be charged again.
- Your account shall be live for a period of 3 months during which you may reactivate the account by restarting payment or download the data that was uploaded or generated during the period of the usage. Post 3 months of cancellation, the account shall be deleted and Edoola does not stand responsible for any data that is lost.
- Edoola reserves the right to (i) modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) and (ii) refuse any and all current and future use of the Service, suspend or terminate your account (any part thereof) or use of the Service and remove and discard any of Your content in the Service, for any reason, including, if Edoola believes that You have violated these Terms Of Service. Edoola will use all reasonable efforts to contact You directly via email to warn You prior to suspension or termination of Your account. Any suspected fraudulent, abusive, or illegal activity that may be grounds for termination of Your use of Service, may be referred to appropriate law enforcement authorities. Edoola shall not be liable to You or any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuation of the Service.
Copyright and Ownership
- Edoola or its suppliers own the intellectual property rights to any and all protectable components of the Service, including but not limited to the name of the Service, artwork and end-user interface elements contained within the Service, many of the individual features, and the related documentation. You may not copy, modify, adapt, reproduce, distribute, reverse engineer, decompile, or dissemble any aspect of the Service which Edoola or its suppliers own.
- Edoola claims no intellectual property rights over the Content you upload or provide to the Service. However, by using the Service, you agree that others may view and use your Content if and when you sell them the license to the same through Edoola.
- Your use of the Service, including any content, information or functionality contained within it, is provided 'as is' and 'as available' with no representations or warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied, including but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. You assume total responsibility and risk for your use of this Service.
- You agree not to resell, duplicate, reproduce or exploit any part of the Service without the express written permission of Edoola.
- You may not use the service to store, host, or send unsolicited email (spam) or SMS messages.
- You understand that the Service can be used for transmission of your Content, and that during processing, your Content may be transferred unencrypted over the internet.
- You may not use the service to transmit any viruses, worms, or malicious content.
- Edoola makes no warranties regarding (i) your ability to use the Service, (ii) your satisfaction with the Service, (iii) that the Service will be available at all times, uninterrupted, and error-free (iv), the accuracy of mathematical calculations performed by the Service, and (v) that bugs or errors in the Service will be corrected.
- Edoola its affiliates and its sponsors are neither responsible nor liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special, exemplary, punitive or other damages arising out of or relating in any way to your use of the Service. Your sole remedy for dissatisfaction with the Service is to stop using the Service.
- If any provision of the Terms of Service is held invalid or otherwise unenforceable, the enforceability of the remaining provisions shall not be impaired thereby.
- The failure of Edoola to exercise any right provided for herein shall not be deemed a waiver of any right hereunder. The Terms of Service sets forth the entire understanding between you and Edoola as to the Service and supersedes any prior agreements between you and Edoola (including, but not limited to, prior versions of the Terms of Service).
- Any questions regarding the Terms of Service should be addressed to support at Edoola dot com.
You are responsible for complying with any applicable laws, rules, or regulations governing the export of the Service or any of its components.
These Terms Of Service shall be governed by the laws of the State of Tamil Nadu without regard to the principles of conflicts of law. You hereby expressly agree to submit to the exclusive personal jurisdiction of the courts of the State of Tamil Nadu for the purpose of resolving any dispute relating to Your access to or use of the Service.